Monday, August 8, 2011

My Little Babies play piano~

Two days ago, when all of us (me, my bf and my younger baby~Lele) sit at the living room watch TV, Lillie my elder baby play PIANO again. She play the modern piece with full of expression. Ding ding ding... ding ding~ ding.... lol..

After that we all praised her clever and discuss on how artistic she is, because she know how to dance ballet, Yoga, Singing and now play Piano. Then we started compare Lille and Lele. For Lele only know how to eat and fighting lol...

After the conversation, suddenly the piano start playing again, Ding ding ding ding~ ding ..ding ding... HAHAHA! My younger baby- Lele also go play the piano.. :p He must be heard our conversation, and also listen to how the sister playing, he jump up to piano, and play his songs too.. lol.. Check it out, hope you all love his piece... :)





HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home