Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Oyster Porridge! Yummy!

Today i have to worked from home because i need to wait for the next door who are technician that can help me to fix my phone line at my apartment. Though i can online via the line but i cant get ring tone from my house phone, since a few months ago that i not really notice it. I force to fix it because now a days i am back to Dell, i need the phone to dial in for training or meeting at night time. Hmmm.. it is so expensive, cost me RM90! hai....


While waiting them to fix, i don't have Internet to work from home, i started to put on my color lance, mascaras, eye liner, lip stick.. prepared to go office to continue work when they finish. Then there also has some times for me to
cook for my dinner, laundry hmm.. Still not yet fixed when time 12pm :S


Almost time 1pm, i finally get my Internet backup and also my phone! YIPPEE!!! I am so happy for that.. I continue to work on my stuff from home, then only realise that already pass 2.30pm.. My laziness started to think since i worked until 4pm, i decided continue stay at home to work until 4pm :p wuahhahaha... shh...


About 3pm.. wow i almost forgot i cook for my dinner -
Oyster Porridge! Yummy! See, nice ler.. hahahahha... YA, TRUE! Very tasteful. Hope i can cook as good as this next time. :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home