Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally I‘ve owned Pets~

After a few years, finally I willing to take up the commitment to take care small little creature- Cats. I was not dare to take care any animals because I was not able to take care myself nor animals. Besides, I was an outgoing person, who workaholic, love to work until late night only will coming back to home. Imagine that how the life going to be if the pets follow the master like I was?

Now I have my own pets, two of them:-

the elder- Lillie; 1 year & 5 months
the younger- Lele; 6 months

Both of them are so adorable, always bring the Happiness, Joyfulness and Warmed to us. But, sometime, they naughty too.

Started last year August. I've adopted a beautiful female cat~Lillie. I love her for first eye. She got a beautiful Blue eyes, White fur, small head which whole looks very Elegant. Her face kept appeared in my mind. The next day, I went to the shop and bring her home in that week. Although she got hearing problem, but still, she is adorable, cleaver and clean girl.



Lele was just come into our family this year 18th June.We met him at one of the Pet's Clinic in Ipoh. The Doctor of the clinic always make sure the stray cats and dogs have a shelter and foods. Lele was one of the lucky one. She make sure they been operation, and also able to have a good owner to adopt them. When we were there, Lele was the outstanding one among of them and he get my bf attention. He have Yellow eyes, with long tails. Welcome him joined to this Happy Family.



Here I would like to give thanks to:-

My boyfriend who gave me a chance to understand Cat from his~Xixi

My Dad who shared with me on How to get close with Cats and How to be friend with them... lol...

Thanks to ALL!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home