Monday, December 14, 2009

Ohh!! Fashion Show!



Wow... this is really serious one! wuahahhaha!! That's why my friend keep asked me to dress up for that! hmm.. So do i look ready for that??!! YUP, I AM! I was so lucky to be there, but sad thing is the designer, Brandon Tan said this will be his last show in Penang!


Me and my friend both was the one go watch "The Sex in the City" together, we was admired how those girl's life and the most impress was those girls went to watch the high fashion show together. I never been to this type of the fashion show in Penang, those that the model walk right in front of you. This is the time for me to experienced it! Wow.. thanks to my dear lovely Dee!! Thanks for invited me to the great place, great show! I had great time over there..

Went we reached there, they served us wine! What a life style! We had some finger's food and wine, chit chat, looked around those fashion girls.. hmm too bad that Penang people not really into that Fashion Yet! :p


Then it's about to start the show, WOW man! I love the white cheong sam~ MUCK! and also the green piece.. hmm i wish i can have those! wuahahahahha.. but provided IF i got good shape of body too...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home