Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My cutie Babies~

Today I would like to share a funny experienced with my elder baby~ Lillie. She normally sleep with us in the same bed room. Every morning, she will buzz me twice in the morning. First time for her Breakfast around 6 to 7am. Second time for her pee around 8am that I have to bring her to her personal toilet.


Yesterday morning, as usual, she asked food from me around 6am, but she did not wake me up for her pee that's odd. Normally, she will just sleep nearby the bed, but yesterday, she slept at another end of the corner of the room which hardly to see her. There was a mess in the room, the noticeboard fall down from the cabinet and papers flied over the place. HAH! Guess what! She scare of me. Scare me to scold her because of the mess. She like a kid, walked slowly to me but yet to near me because she scare me to beat her like his brother~ Lele. The way she struggled make her looks CUTE. I guess, the incident was happened after her breakfast. She was playing around in the room but mistaken flip down the noticeboard on the floor that caused a BIG spams! She know something that not right and she just keep herself away and hide.

I told her that as long as she know what when wrong, and aware on it, I will not beat her or scold her. Because i know the clock cannot turn back and not that she want it happened. Her brother was intentionally to jump on the dining table to find the food, of course I will beat him to let him understand this is not the right things to do.

Suddenly, I felt like a mother with two kids, thinking how to teach them and guide them to be good kids... Hahaha.. Besides, they like Kids, when doing something wrong, their eyes can speak "I am sorry, I know I'm wrong. Please forgive me, mom~". They are so cute and gave me a warmed feeling to my heart.

Thanks to the UNIVERSAL, giving me a chance to adopt two little cure babies~Lille & Lele
Thanks to my boyfriend who help me and together take this challenge up to take care of them like our own babies.
Thanks to both of my babies~Lillie & Lele, Accompany us, bring us all the Joy and Love.

Love them MUCH!

MUACKS~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home