Monday, December 14, 2009

My friend wedding day!

Yesterday night i was went to my college friend - Swee Ann's wedding! What a great wedding dinner that i enjoyed, great singer sang all great songs!!!

Her father is a well know vocal teacher that been trained out a lot of great student that been win a lot of prizes. This is the first wedding for the family, so they have all greatest student to performed for her yesterday.

After attended her wedding, I slowly remember back all my times which i stayed at her house. I been rent a room in that house and been know the whole family members. She was my college mate and been very closed friend together at my college time..

I am very Happy for her, to see her get a great and sporting husband and in future i am sure she will have her own wonderful family! :)

Swee Ann ~ may you and your hubby HAPPY AND LOVE LOVE FOREVER ya! hehehheeh....
hmm.. on that night i took my own photo with my phone.. hehehe.. this is what my friend request for.. here you go.. nothing much .. still Elaine! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home