Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Miss and Mister Southeast Asia International 2011/12

Last Saturday, myself and my boyfriend both went to Hard Rock Hotel, Penang to have a photo shooting competition on Miss and Mister Southeast Asia International 2011/12. This was my second time attended photo competition.. :p

That day, I was first time took photo with flash, but halfway I gave up to use it and choose to control the white balance from camera... I was confused and nervous while shooting because I kept checked on my photo, kept felt that I dint know how to control the flash and the sun light, even forgot to check the angle while taking the photo, the tips all I learned in the talk by Danny Lee. All pictures either are too bright or under explore. ERrrrr....

But the end of the day, I still excited because I got my 1st collection of the competition product back home. Although that picture not the best one, also not able to get any prize for that event. KAMPATE Elaine!!!



GOOD LUCK ELAINE!
Thanks Too All Sifu who teach me on what Do what Dont!!!
& Answer all my WHY questions.. :D
Thanks to my boyfriend get me into the fun EVENT!! & help me to voice up on that day!
Thanks to ALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home