Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good Year! Two Moo Moo Support Me too!


Hehe.. today i was felt recharge! Maybe because i have a good rest at the whole morning and noon time. After that i go to visit my customer and did some service. :)


I met one friend at that house. Long time no see.. :) but too bad i cant stay long at their house because i need to meet another friend in town area for the Moo Moo year celebration :p


When i walked around i felt i went back to my years in AMU. :P I miss that life in that time.. all about Arts! :p Music, Dance and games.. i really miss it. I met a few working partners at that place.. Met a lot of them.. after that i saw two moo moo.. so pretty standing there.. they are so cute and lovely.. hehe.. plus me leng lui took picture with them, they are so happy :p hahahhaa.... see see the pic.. it really can see they happy ler.. i did not lie.. :p



Hmm.. my friend said two moo moo support me to fly in this year 2009! Yeah! what a good year! :D


Happy Moo Moo Year ya to all my dear friends! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home