Sunday, January 18, 2009

My career Target! :P

We have a planning for 2009.. My target of this year is have to fulfill at least 286k. But of course my dream is to become MDRT one day (this year to become MDRT have to fulfill 466k) Of course i hope this year i can meet more angel guardian and get more business in my career line to become MDRT this year if not next year to become MDRT will need to meet 500k plus. In this world i learned that we need friends and angel guardian to help in life. We as a human have to be Team! I tried to work as my owned, but i realise that i cant success or get a good result at the end.. It really need someone to support and help only can be success.
Thanks to all my Customer, some of them already prepared to introduce their friends to me and thanks to all my angel guardian, all kind of helps! :D
I will work more harder than pass year! Plus the Bless of the universal that my healthy getting strong this year. I can feel it! :)
Chew Elaine is comming Back! yeah! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home