Friday, December 26, 2008

What a Merry Christmas!




This year is a very special Christmas for me...
all this years I have been joined my friends to have a carolling everywhere.. hmm you might be think why I said special, because my Christmas eve and Christmas day I always fully book and very busy, busy singing here and there to let others happy :p haha.... but this year, I have a normal Christmas like others, ppl make me happy and I have a great turkey meal on my Christmas eve and Christmas day with my lovely friends! :D

Thanks to all,
This year i hope i can have Turkey meal,
Happened that i got a great turkey Meal! :D yummy!
This year i though no more carolling, because everyone was busy or sick,
but happened that we did sang and bring ppl happy and joy! i am so happy!
This year i out of sudden i want to eat the Christmas fruits cake, i get to eat too..
I wish i can spend time with my friend, it happened too.. i am so so so happy!
Thanks to my friends and the universal to get
all my wish come true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home