Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bye Bye2008! Welcome 2009!! :)



I was Work Work Work, work until i forgot that yesterday is the last day of 2008, that means is 2009 eve.. haha... That's why my customer cant meet up at night time and she said she work half day.. i did though how come she work half day.. only after met her at noon time i just realise that night time was the new year eve.. what a life.. it is so so fast.. times flyes!




I met her and my agency Group sales manager ( actually is my brother! :p) at Qbay mall. We have talked until 4pm, then just realise my agency got big change at 2009 after my brother told me. We have talked and discussion until 7pm something. I only realise that i got my lovely friends-Flamers was on the way to Qbay mall for celebration new year eve together.




We have a Good Time on our Dinner, Chase on Star-- Bosco Wong (not sure the correct name) :p haha.. Then See the concert, then what a pretty firewood :p haha.. although my friends they all complain that was small and not high enough for the firewood, but ler i really happy ler.. haha.. it was look great for me :p haha


Happy New Year to All. Wishing We all in the New Year got a Great Year and all Dreams come true!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home